Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Warm Things for Fall

I follow a couple of blogs from Australia. I have a friend in New Zealand. For them, spring is coming. Here, fall is around the corner. Can you feel it? For once, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe it is because I want an excuse to cuddle...who knows?

Back to school...football games...leaves...pumpkins...cool weather...cider...open windows...fire pits...sweaters...jeans...scarves...soup...colors

The list of great, inviting things about fall goes on and on.

I saw this image on Pinterest and got to thinking about fall. I'd really love to have an outdoor party here.


(Image from Country Living via Pinterest)

Only a few days of summer left. Enjoy them.


(Image from Redbubble.com via Pinterest)

What are you most looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!