Thursday, September 22, 2011

Loving Laundry

There is something very, very exciting going on in our house right now. I've been looking forward to it for a very long time. Months, in fact. i am doing laundry. At my house. Not the laundromat.


Yep, Tommy the plumber (here) got the gas hooked up to the drier and now we have the ability to  wash the mounds of laundry that have accumulated over the past few weeks. As you can see in the photo,  we haven't done the trim yet, and I need to figure out what to do about the door. but seriously, focus on what is important.

The laundry.

I don't want you to think I'm bragging, but tomorrow Tommy will also be finishing up the ducts. That means the AC will be working again. Woop woop.

Sometimes it is the little things that make me so happy.

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. We had to use a laundromat when we were camping and I think it ranks at the top of Connor's list of least favorite places. So you two have that in common!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!