Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lettter of Request

Dear Katia:

Your name evokes images of a sly, beautiful, Russian assassin. People don't like sly, beautiful, Russian assassins. You are, in reality, a hurricane. People don't like hurricanes either.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not welcome here. I humbly request that you, Katia, turn away from the East Coast. Quickly and swiftly. I do not wish to endure further flooding and damages. I do not wish my neighbors, near and far, to suffer further. Take your sinister force, menace and power and be gone.


 Sincerely,
Amy

*****UPDATE- Apparently Russian Spy/Diva sounding hurricanes can read. And read my blog. (Hallelujah, someone/thing is reading!!) Every Weather Channel projection map has her taking a detour away from the East Coast! Praise Jesus!


(Scary and not scary maps from The Weather Channel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!