Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My first blog

Well, here I am. I've been pondering blogging for a while. Following blogs. Wondering if I really have anything to say that is interesting enough to take up residence in cyberspace. After much contemplation, I decided I indeed have things that I want to say!

Why croquet and cocktails, you ask? Well, I wanted my blog to be fun and a little whimsical. Perhaps pithy at times, but nothing too serious.

I want to explore the craft of writing in a carefree way and I figured my title should reflect that. This is a work in progress, so I hope you join me for the ride and give me feedback as I go.

Any salty dogs out there want to give this new gal some advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!