Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Day

It is time to celebrate! Today is National Milk Chocolate day!!! I think that calls for mass consumption of chocolate. Yippie!

Oh, and according to Real Simple, this month is National Ice Cream month. I might just go into a sugar coma!

In honor of National Ice Cream month, I made homemade ice cream last night. Beau comes home from a work trip tonight and I thought I'd welcome him with a bowl of refreshing and delicious ice cream. I know, I really do outdo myself! Maybe I'll even pick up a nice bar of milk chocolate for him. Okay, you know me well enough to know that in picking one up for him I'll be picking one (or more) up for me. Whatever. It is the thought that counts.

There is still time. Go out and buy your favorite yummy treat. And hey, if it isn't the 28th any more, go ahead and celebrate anyway. It is the spirit of celebration that really matters.

What is the best milk chocolate you've found? I'm really open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!