Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekend away

Hello friends. It has been far too long since I've posted anything. For that I do apologize. This weekend beau and I are in Florida. We spent two nights at his mom's cozy condo in Delray Beach and then drove over to Bradenton to visit with some Icelandic friends who are in town for a visit. What fun. We are staying at a very cute bed and breakfast called The Londoner. There will be a wedding on the lawn this afternoon. (No mom, not ours...) but I was thinking it might be fun to crash it... Maybe we can just creep on it from the lovely porch. I was going to insert some photos, bit the iPad and Blogger don't communicate as well as I had hoped. So, until I can get back to my computer you're simply stuck with words. Last week beau's dad and his sweet dog Lucy visited, so expect some fun posts about what we did. Needless to say it has been a busy few weeks. Until I can return with photos,have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!