Thursday, March 14, 2013

Is there something new about yo' face?

Why yes. Yes there is.

I have a new pair of glasses.

And they were free.

Whaaaa?

Coastal  ran a promotion last week. It was called First Pair Free. I totally didn't believe it. Even after I saw it on the Today show. But I went online and I checked it out. Totally true. Sadly, by the time I got my glasses yesterday, the promotion was over, so I couldn't share the deal with you. (I didn't want to rave about something that ended up being lame.)

However, they are running an (up to) 70% off deal right now. That's almost free... I get the impression that they have sales quite often, so it would be worth it to pop by there every now and again and maybe wait out a "firstpairfree" deal. I only paid for shipping and insurance. The whole shebang ended up being less than $17.


These are the frames I ordered. I was worried that they are a little round and round on a round face can look pretty terrible. I wondered about their return policy. What if they didn't work? Would I be stuck with glasses that make me look like an oompa loompa in tortoiseshell? Their website says they have a no hassle policy. Fortunately I didn't have to test that.



That's me. In the car. Looking broody and a little angry. I am happy, though. I got glasses for almost free, yo!

Tomorrow I need to stop by my optomologist's office to pick up the glasses I ordered three weeks ago. Even with insurance they were the opposite of free. I'm considerably less excited about those now.

Anybody out there find a awesome web deal lately? What do you think of my new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback!